Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Whitewater Center 2012

The 4 of us after a long day at the Whitewater Center.
We went to the Whitewater Center today. Emily had her friend Sam go with us so we would have a group of 4 and everyone would have a "partner".  Having a partner isn't necessary, but I thought it would be better than trying to praise and keep up with both of them at the same time.  It did work out great.  I think Sam had a good time and she tried everything.  We had went last spring and I didn't participate, but this year I did.  It was a BLAST!  I can't believe that I stepped off a perfectly good building structure.  HAha!  The guy working at the bottom asked me if I wanted to get back in line to do it again, and I declined.  He said "Are you sure, you need to perfect your landing!"  Ha ha.  I can't help I landed on my elbows and knees face down!   Here are some pictures of the day.
Getting ready for the climb


Sam, Emily, and Abigail defying gravity


My 3 stooges...
Emily reaching a platform.

Abigail looking like she could kick some ass... Brandon says she looks like she is part of the Hunger Games.
Sam showing some Girl Power!
Emily actually looking happy for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment