Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Abigail's First Day of Pre-K

Today I put my baby girl on a school bus for the first time! She gets to ride with Emily to Ridgecrest and then she gets taken over to Running Creek for her school day. She was so excited this morning that she didn't even give me a hug before she jumped on the bus and disappeared. I had to call her back so I could at least get a picture. This evening Lacey was here to get her off the bus for me and I asked her how everything went and she sputtered out a whole days' worth of events and excitement. She said "Momma, one boy kept getting in trouble and got put in time out." Later this evening I asked her did the teacher tell everyone her rules and Abi said "Yeah, like Keep your clothes on" I was like "WOW, that has to be a rule? Do they have problems with kids taking their clothes off?" She said "Yeah momma, that's what that one boy was doing that kept getting in trouble." I said "What did he take off?" and she said "His shirt, his shorts, his shoes, he didn't take off his underwear though. I kept looking at the teacher so I couldn't see him" Oh dear I think! She is excited about going back tomorrow, so I guess this is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment