Monday, January 17, 2011

Back to Reality

The kids and I had a wonderful time the other week sledding/sliding in the snow.  We would go out each night after supper (when everything had time to refreeze) and play.  We would start from behind our garage and if we were lucky, make it all the way down to the playhouse.  This involved some slalom skills to maneuver around retaining walls, trees, and a muddy patch of land above the septic tank.  Even though this was strenuous work at times I don't think it was as good as exercizing in the basement.   I was able to actually start some scrapbooking that I have been meaning to get around to sice January 2007.  I actually found some supplies with the receipt to document my starting time!  Ha Ha, oh well, I have officially started to scrapbook.  My stuff looks a bit amateur, but with the help of my mom's stash of scrapbooking goodies I have made a good start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment